Be a part of our UCIT’s growth and help fight crime in their sales department! UCIT is a national security industry leader in proactive live video surveillance.
Reporting to the District Manager the Account Executive/Sales Representative is responsible for prospecting, developing, and managing new client relationships in the Commercial, Industrial, or civil construction industry. Major duties include prospecting, cold calling, designing site security systems, selling new accounts, project managing installations, upgrading/cross selling existing accounts, renewing accounts, and providing superior customer service and support.
B. Specific Duties/Responsibilities
- Leverage well established network of customer and industry relationships to drive opportunity development.
- Hard core cold calling on phone and in person.
- High intensity prospecting for new clients with a relentless pursuit of new customer attainment.
- Utilizing Needs Satisfaction Selling principles and Strategic Account Management best practices to surpass all sales targets.
- Developing innovative proposals and delivering strategic sales presentations.
- Selling designing technical construction security systems.
- Prioritizing activities and territory management to ensure optimum penetration and profitability, including developing Strategic Account Action Plans.
- Negotiating with clients and partners.
- Developing and maintaining client relationships at senior management levels.
- Preparing written proposals; delivering oral presentations to customers and other stakeholders.
- Setting and executing Strategic Account Management Strategy.
- Providing clear communication to sales support and operations.
- Providing accurate and timely reports including forecasts and activities.
- Diligently using, maintaining and updating customer information using CRM.
- University education with a preference for Business Administration.
- Proficiency in software skills such as Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM tools.
- Professional sales training from a well-established sales organization.
- Continued focus on professional sales skills development preferred.
- Experience selling technical or industrial solutions into the commercial, industrial or civil construction industries.
- Clearly demonstrates depth in existing relationships with Project Managers/Owners/Contracts managers at top commercial, industrial or civil construction firms.
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in an outbound sales role.
- Proven measurable sales success- past award winner, industry reputation, top earner, etc.
- Customer service experience is a must
- Able to communicate with multiples layers of Organizations, including Senior Leadership.
- Through a constant presence, becomes aware of changes in a customer’s organization and alters sales plan accordingly.
- Team player with high level of influence and strong management skills, able and willing to be assertive when necessary.
- Able to recognize the various stages of opportunities, recognized buying signals, can effectively trial close and is able to ask for the customers commitment.
- Ability to understand the nuances of managing a project from start to finish, including delivery, set up, site and design issues while maintaining margins.
- Well organized, able to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Superior English oral and written communication skills.
- High level of energy and self-motivation.
- Valid driver’s licence required.
F. Working Conditions
- Combination of office work and working in the field visiting prospects/clients.
- Must be able to travel on occasion.
- Occasional customer meetings and networking events in the evenings.
Job Type: Full-time
- Olympia, WA
- Construction Sales: 5 years
- Outbound Sales: 5 years
- Customer Service: 5 years
UCIT Online and Stealth Monitoring are the leader in remote video surveillance in Canada and the U.S, with over 400 employees, 9 offices, and 3 live video monitoring control centers. UCIT proactive video monitoring watches over 16,000 IP and CCTV security cameras. Our security solutions feature advanced technology and can detect and deter crime while reducing security guard and other expenses. UCIT’s remote monitoring service can reduce or even replace security guards at a fraction of the cost. A remote surveillance operator can see suspicious activity, activate a speaker warning, and call the local police.
Please call toll-free (866) 756-7847 or contact UCIT today for more information to protect your outdoor assets. Visit the UCIT web site to see real videos of criminals being arrested at construction sites, multifamily apartments, shopping centers, office buildings, warehouses, auto dealerships, and other commercial real estate properties.